I run a boutique marketing consulting firm that guides local entrepreneurs and small businesses to make better marketing decisions.
I do that by providing coaching sessions and by activating marketing projects to help them more emotionally connect with their audiences and drive sales leads. As part of my services, I offer branding and design packages and I'm embarrassed that I don't have a "true" brand identity and logo of my own!
About my target audience:
- The are entrepreneurs who own local/regional businesses. The industries range from photographers to home remodelers to niche healthcare providers with fewer than 10 employees.
- They are very savvy business owners who are good at their craft and are financially successful, but lack marketing sophistication.
- They are NOT a boring corporate client. They are often very creative even though not all are artists.
- They understand their business and industry very well but don't know how to navigate the confusing sea of marketing opportunities at their fingertips.
- My clients' pain points are not knowing how to emotionally connect with their audiences or which marketing ideas/activities are the best spend for their money.
- They can be price-sensitive but if they trust the person they work with (like me) they are willing to spend more to get it done right.
- They need a road map to help them get from "unsure" to "clients in the door". That's where I come in.
What I bring to the table is a level of marketing sophistication and knowledge (and therefore, a higher price point) based on nearly 20 years of experience.
- I research, discover, and then swiftly set them up for success based on what I find.
- I'm like a counselor to them. Like therapy for marketing!
- My brand needs to look very polished and professional, while also being relatable.
- Indigo Marketing is sophisticated but not in the "luxury" sense. It should be approachable while indicating intelligence and expertise.
- Nothing too "punchy" or zany.
- My logo can be slightly more feminine but gender-neutral options are preferred.
- We're creative (a little outside the box) but still very reliable.
I promote Indigo Marketing similar to a photography brand: Less is more. Some color but I let the creative or photography speak for itself.
More information at https://indigomarketingcle.com/