Shurook is an organization that is working on large-scale infrastructure projects that we believe will bring significant positive impact to the Palestinian economy, ultimately paving the way for an economically strong, independent state.
The target audience is international finance and economic development professionals, whether potential investors in projects, international government officials, or other infrastructure funds.
• In Arabic, “shurook” means “sunrise,” meant to capture the “new dawn” we are hoping to help usher in. We are looking for a simple, clean logo that symbolizes both this serious economic work and optimism of what these kinds of projects can bring to Palestine. We will want both the English and Arabic text incorporated into the logo (please see attachment).
• In terms of color scheme, we are not committed to anything in particular – perhaps yellow/gold and green. As long as it can be transposed well to a variety of documents (presentations, business cards, etc…), we are open to ideas.
• We want to keep the visuals generic – not specific to Palestine – as the ultimate goal will be to have the organization working on a regional level as well. Again, we are looking to communicate the professional economic undertaking, while still being distinctive.
II. Business Cards
• We will want the logo in the upper right hand corner.
• With regard to typeface, we are open to suggestions, but want something clean and simple.
• The design of the letterhead should incorporate the logo and branding color scheme in a clean, simple way.
IV. Brochure Template
• The brochure template should allow for 300 words of text and 3 pictures on one A11 sheet of paper.