BSB is not wanting to dramatically change the logo or by-line but simply freshen up the look and feel (current logo attached). This can be very subtle, similar to the changes that Qantas did on their logo (image attached).
• After approx. 9 years it was felt that the brand needed to keep up with dynamic changes taking place in the precinct.
• Many of BSB members have been members for over 9 years and it important to reflect that BSB is an organic organisation – constantly growing and developing, whilst balancing that we are the same organisation they trust and like to belong to.
• The brand refresh will coincide with a new website.
• Core personality traits of BSB: Professional; Inclusive; Trustworthy; Supportive; Conservative.
• The current logo reflects the geographic location of the precinct on the banks of Brisbane river and reflects ‘links’.
• Refresh needs to continue to be able to translate to plain black and white and transparent background.
• Logo is used across a number of collateral including but not limited to: signage, business cards, letterhead, bags, lanyards, website, electronic.
• Any refresh of the logo has to be immediately recognisable by members as being BSB.