The Cloudcare application is a suite of one-page web applications and mobile apps that deliver a new approach to care software.
We have attached some screenshots of the application below.
Currently, Cloudcare is a minimally styled application that focuses on providing its users with the essential information as quickly as possible. It has some style guidelines, all based around basic usability:
Navigation colours are limited to blue (for actions) and shades of grey (for text, backgrounds and borders)
* Borders and other frills are kept to a minimum.
* Additional colours are used sparingly. Green, red and blue indicate status across the application.
* All other colours are configurable and designed to be recognisable by the care home users. They pick colours for themselves, out of a list.
Cloudcare is developed by Condaal Ltd.
We would like Condaal's values to be included in the Cloudcare brand:
* Expert, Driven, Spare
Our design philosophy is called Lean Information. More information at: http://condaal.com/About/Lean-information
FutureBrand redesigned the Natwest brand.
We have included some pictures from this design.
What I really like about this branding is the use of colour:
* A very strong 'dark background' colour, that can be used as the alternative to white background
* A total of four primary colours that combine with white to create a basic palette that lets you create composite images, and can act as primary colours for calls-to-action, popouts, or other variation.