What we do
- We are a consulting company that helps US tech start-ups win internationally, specifically in Europe.
- We offer bespoke consulting services, including Go-to-market strategy, Recruiting support, Operations/interim-management
- Internationalisation is not as easy as selling shoes. It is an iterative process that requires a deep understanding of the US customer and European market to build and implement a client-specific strategy.
- Understanding our clients’ background, global vision, preconceptions and concerns of Europe is important. Understanding our clients’ background, global vision, preconceptions and concerns of Europe is important. Being able to communicate European differences to our clients is as important as understanding them.
- We like US tech start-ups: We like strong founders who have a clear, compelling and ambitious long-term vision for their business. We like product-centered businesses that want to solve hard problems with technology. We understand that it can require a significant capital investment to achieve a long-term vision.
1. Tech start-ups
- We work with the founding team and/or the CEO of high-growth tech start-ups based in the US that are showing exceptional track record in their core market and are looking to expand their business to Europe
- They are extraordinarily ambitious and have a strong long-term vision for their company
- Our clients solve hard problems and they understand that it takes strong product, technology and execution to be successful in their market
- Our clients are in a position to raise large amounts of capital to grow their business
2. Employees for our consulting company
- Our employees are young, smart and hungry
- They come from a variety of backgrounds, working for us as consultants, project managers, recruiters, marketing experts, engineers, and product managers
- Our employees are learners - they strive to improve everyday, they are reflective and listen before they speak
- We have a culture of growth and open feedback. We don’t hold back with our opinions within the team. We don’t give feedback in 6 month intervals - we give immediate feedback and we expect feedback from employees
- Client first, not client only. Quirky characters that help us deliver exceptional value to our clients like to work and grow with us