Cómo amarjapawar comenzó su viaje en logo y paquete de imagen corporativa
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Foodoo ( please note that this is One word)
¿Cuál es el eslogan de tu compañía?
Mangez Bon (French - English Translation - Eat well)
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Foodoo is a Foodtech based in Paris, France. The aim of Foodoo is to provide office goers fresh, healthy meals made from locally sourced seasonal ingredients. The target audience are busy professionals who want to eat healthy without spending too much and eating right. Foodoo aims to bridge the gap between desk delivered food and conscious professionals who want to eat well. Target audience's age is between 30-55 years, mostly professionals who have lesser time - so manager level positions and scales tilt towards women.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Alimentos y bebidas
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Otros requisitos relativos al color
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Aquas: Empathy, compassion, clarity and precision.
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
A few important aspects to note -
1. Foodoo will source produce locally (by preference) and use seasonal produce, our goal is to promote sustainable agriculture and create awareness around the concept of Farm to Table.
2. Foodoo is a eco conscious company - while carbon footprint is important, Foodoo will use recylcable and sustainable packaging.
3. Food will be prepared fresh by profesionnal chefs in our kitchens every morning and will be delivered the same day to customers all over Paris.
4. Foodoo will first start off with lunches and then move on to providing dinners, tea time snacks and breakfast. The logo has to encompass food in general and should not be restrictive to any particular meal in the day.
5. Freshness, high quality and value for money form the foundation at Foodoo.
6. Foodoo plans to grow all over France and Europe (keeping fingers crossed).
7. The undertone should be friendly but not too casual, not too stuffy and should have an ease and accessibility.
8. It would be great to have a logo that shows thought and intellect behind the name. Just writing the logo in a fancy font will disappoint us.
9. We love teal and pomegranate or eggplant as colours, of course a pop of a bright colour would be welcome. No Pink Please!
10. Customers can purchase meals via the website or mobile app - please note that print will be used to a minimum in the beginning but is important nonetheless.
11. The current logo attached does not reflect well on print and although is visually appealing - is a bit large. Perhaps interweave the radish and the cooking board into the letters?
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte