Hello creative spirit!
Thanks so much for taking the time to read my briefing information and for sharing your creativity and energy with me! I am very much looking forward to seeing your designs. Please know I will assess them all with a high level of respect and curiosity.
I have attached here the following documents:
1) Company Overview
2) Mark Mood Board
3) Color Palettes (2 separate palettes for you to play with).
*A few notes:
0) Please do not make the mark of the logo in the form of an 'S'. It's too literal.
1) Please don't use black in the actual logo. I find it too heavy.
2) Please produce a logo that has a mark above or to the side of the company name and tagline (meaning, don't just make a logotype from the name and tagline, but include a mark). Please put extra focus on the form of the mark (again, please do not make a representation of an 'S'). I like minimal, line art (see the file "Mark Moods" for inspiration). I like "smart" (inspires the viewer to think/challenges the viewer to reach an "aha" moment) execution that conveys the idea of connecting disparate parts, building networks, and bridging concepts, cultures, and ideas. But please don't make it too busy or heavy. Light, smart, clean, minimal. These are words to think of.
3) For colors, I would like the logo to be able to used in various color combinations within the palette, so please think of the whole brand color palette when presenting ideas. Please see the attachment "Color Palettes" for more visual information, but I would favor one of two options: 1) deep/midnight blue, copper, white, gray, and pink/corral and 2) sea green, sand, gray, brown, turquoise blue. The pink/corral and the turquoise blue should be used sparingly to bring some life into the two schemes.
I would like you all to know that also that, in addition to the logo, business card, letterhead and envelope delivered in this project, I will be developing as a follow on project a PPT/Keynote template as well as a website for the company. And I often need to develop presentations or marketing materials for my clients, so once I find the right superstar designer here, hopefully we will be able to collaborate on future work.
Thanking you for your time and looking forward to what comes next,