Cómo scyboran comenzó su viaje en logo y paquete de imagen corporativa
¿Cómo se te conoce?
¿Cuál es el eslogan de tu compañía?
Inspired performance by design
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Cyboran Consulting facilitates a process for clients to cultivate a healthy and productive work cultures that inspires employees to thrive and supports the business so health enhances performance. Specifically, it
1) Focuses on improving workplace cultures, benefits effectiveness and workers’ well-being to support improved performance, lower inflationary benefit costs, and improved financial results.
2) Develops customized strategies to help achieve business goals through clear focus from a vision-driven strategy, and execution to promote holistic well-being & performance
3) Supports clients to shape rewards to fulfill a desired employment experience, manage benefits to ensure dollars are spent optimally and streamline administration and financial management
4) Delivers results through rigorous actuarial analysis, processes that focus on shaping behaviors via choice architecture and customized metrics for determining success
5) Brings a reputation for innovation, integrity and sound analysis to help employers and health care providers find creative solutions
6) Provides deep expertise in health strategy, paid time off, leave and disability management, actuarial analysis, streamlining benefits and health care reform modeling
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Negocios y consultoría
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Los diseñadores eligen
Otros requisitos relativos al color
I'd like to explore the following colors:
Blues: Knowledge, trust, calm and honesty.
Oranges: Creativity, adventure and happiness.
Let designers make suggestions:
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
I am looking for a logo that is professional, elegant and inspiring. I chose orange and blue, because I am an alumni of the University of Illinois and I liked that blue conveyed knowledge, trust and honesty and orange conveyed creativity, adventure and happiness. I also liked green because it conveyed growth and success and red because it conveyed energy and passion, but couldn't select them all. I do like to see some contrast between the blue/green and the red/orange. A logo that I developed in the past that I really liked, but is now owned by my former employer can be found on the LinkedIn group https://www.linkedin.com/groups/2002598. What I like about this logo is the simplicity, colors that conveyed growth and energy, the logo captured the higher ed campus with the pillars and the healthy with the apple top. While this was used for a different purpose and isn't applicable to my current situation, I would like a logo that is simple, where the colors mean something and there is a logo that represents my business. I can also share my draft business plan if desired. You can learn more about me and my expertise at: https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevecyboran
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte