1) Plich is my last name.
2) Although this is a consulting business, it should feel on as a prestigious law/financial firm specialising in healthcare.
3) I like the design idea related to purple unicorn - see the link: https://the-unicorn-store.com/produ…ollection/
The reason behind the purple unicorn is two folds: the underlying message to customers is, I"ll make you a purple unicorn (so uniquely equipped with advise and insights like nobody else) and the company (for the time being myself) is a purple unicorn - i.e. you will not find somebody with such a blend of skills&experience and personality like myself.
4. As for the colours, I like purple but I was thinking of this only in the context of purple unicorn. Simple design with simple colours is fine. What's important is with very small touch/design highlight the creativity and fun working with me (but very small).
5. It is important that the whole branding supports the brand promise of "Be Confident" in other words that when a customer works with me he/she will feel/become confident.
6. I used to be a chess player and delicate reference to chess may be interesting (but I'm not crazy re this).
7. More generally, the way I want people feel about the business is that it is solid with deep expertise, long experience, seasoned professional, but at the same time, with a touch of creativity, fun, not standard approach and a little of hope for shaking things up and inspiration. It may somehow also communicate that the service will be quick and super efficient ( and affordable even if hourly rate will be at the level of the best law firms).