Check out the enclosed attachment, use the idea of 7 and 4 (attached), but develop it - making it perfect.
– think SONOS, work perfect both ways.
• Should look good in full colour (when used in an actual film)
• Should look good in black or white (for business cards etc.)
• Leave room for an optional usage of ENTERTAINMENT below or on the side.
– This can also be used for PICTURES, PUBLISHING, TELEVISION etc depending on how the company is developing in the future.
WHERE IT WILL BE USED:
• business cards/ credits blocks of posters (small)
• needs to work well large and in a classic film format so we also can make an intro-film from it
Think of all the intro's to major movies:
– MGM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhNMHcRSNdo
– Pixar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTjjXQLWe6E
Maybe it can be Classic, but with imagination it can be integrated in the film we are presenting at any given moment. For example:
– Indiana Jones / Paramount opening: https://youtu.be/WFWju6C83zw?t=16s