We are re-running this contest. After all the effort put into my logo design, your efforts, my reviews, outside polling - we voted and selected a logo that was basically a stock design. This was a disappointing. I have adjusted my brief in an attempt to drive a more unique branding result out of our efforts.
I appreciate your unique efforts and I am expecting to have a unique brand when we are done this time.
My name is Bradley Lewis, my website is http://www.imbradley.com, my email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things to Avoid:
Stock Art, Logos, Marks, Images
- I'd like to be unique but I understand a lot is out there already and that it could used as a starting point. I don't want it to be the end point.
Over complicated designs
- If your summary image (seen when looking at all submissions) is not representative of the work and you expect me to click on the image to see the whole thing - in my opinion - it is not a logo.
Vision: imbradley exists to deliver results-oriented digital marketing tools, tactics and campaigns that enhance my clients’ awareness, improve their sales and foster their growth.
Mission: To provide innovative and effective digital marketing solutions which help my clients sustainably grow their businesses and realize their marketing goals.
- I’m here to serve you – and I will go above and beyond everyday to prove it.
- I’m going to get to know your business – so I can offer the best marketing solutions possible.
- I’m passionate about what I do and assuring my clients succeed.
- I’m great to work with – I like to have fun, I know my craft, have strong opinions and I’m serious about results.
- I am creative and produce clever work while maintaining clear focus on the campaigns objectives.
- I do the right thing – recommending tactics that make sense and achieve your goals even if I make less money.
- I am results oriented – that’s what I am about! Cool creative is great – but tangible results are even better.
Thanks for helping me create something that will be a part of me for years to come! Make it unique (easy trademark) and make it great! :)