We are about to build a digital platform similar to Upwork.com. However, our platform will focus on onsite work (Upwork focuses on remote work). The name of the platform will be onsiter.com.
To create a marketplace for IT managers to easily find and hire the onsite IT resources they need
Create the world’s leading platform for IT consultants working onsite
Our customers are typically:
- IT managers
- IT development managers
- IT project managers
- Product owners
- IT recruiters
at medium and large companies. But they are also:
- Consultant brokers / freelance companies
- Small companies
- Freelance consultants
Persona of a typical customer:
- 40 years’ old
- Highly educated
- Mid manager with 5-10 people reporting to him
- Interested in tech development, business and leadership
- Has a family
- Has to little time both in personal and professional life
Persona of typical consultant:
- 40 years’ old
- Some college
- Working as a software developer or project manager
- Interested in technology
- Don’t have time – wants easy solutions
We want to be:
- Fast, modern, flexible, transparent, and of very good quality
We do not want to be:
- Heavy, old, dull, or cheap
Why did we start this business?
To lower friction costs for consultants and customers. To stay competitive. To empower customers to do the full process themselves.
What are beliefs and values that are important to us as a company?
Transparency, honesty, and quality
What do we do better than anyone else?
Speed, usability, and supply of local consultants
What makes us special?
We focus on local onsite IT consultants
If we could describe our brand in three words, what would they be?
Best onsite consultants
What are the three words we would want our customers to use to describe us?
Fast, easy, affordable