We have recently re-defined our company’s core brand values, messages and voice, and we want to update the visual brand to reflect this clearer vision. We aim to be thought leaders around diverse, healthy and effective workplace culture, employee happiness, and bring a warm and motivational approach to our work. We are a modern company that’s warm, friendly and optimistic, and want our visual brand to reflect this image.
We are including attached here a full Design Brief, our existing one-pager, and a doc with our new brand values. You can see our website here: https://www.cfwcareers.com/
Our objective is to achieve consistency across our marketing channels with brand guidelines (a brandbook) to create norms and guidelines for things like color palette, font, logo usage, etc. We plan to use the brandbook to create templates for instagram, mailchimp & our one-pagers.
For this project we are looking to execute the following:
- Logo refresh (we want to make our logo look more modern, reflecting the industries we work with: Tech & Media)
- Expanded visual identity (including colors and font)
- Creation of brand guidelines (ie, a brand book)
- Creation of a pdf template and (possibly, depending on cost) a template for our Mailchimp newsletters
Visual References: Brands we admire
- MMLaFleur (instagram.com/mmlafleur)
- Tory Burch Foundation (instagram.com/toryburchfoundation)
- Eileen Fisher (instagram.com/eileenfishern)
Competitors: Other companies in our space
- Betts Recruiting (bettsrecruiting.com)
- Closer IQ (closeriq.com)
Elements to try:
- Reinterpret our logo! Our company is about helping people and companies grow and we want to communicate that. We are interested in a simple text-only design as well as something that incorporates an image/figure.
- We are very open to introducing a new color scheme, and one that includes at least 4-5 principal colors.
- While we recruit for men and women alike, we are a company that's rooted in gender equality and want something that reads slightly more feminine (but no millennial pink!).