***Please note - I changed the deliverables to my specific needs. That is why I did the custom pricing of $1000 prize. Below is what I need from the winner of competition.*** In a future date, you can quote me on website and FB page design.
1) For Sale Sign: It is a double sided sign that must have this information:
* Company name & logo (Manns & Co Real Estate)
* Sales agent's name (Carrie Manns)
* Realtor (in smaller size font under my name). Realtor has a trademark circle we add to top right corner.
* For Sale (somewhere on the sign). It could be on the bottom, on the side...
* Company phone number (303.842.6288)
* Company website (mannsco.com). smaller font than rest.
It needs to be a "for sale" sign that people will be able to read while driving by. The colors are attractive. They will eventually remember my branding to be unique. They will want my for sale sign in their yard when they are ready. Size of sign is 24"wide x 30"tall.
2) Logo and Business card: I want a double sided card of which one side is a darker color with lighter colored text and logo and the other is the lighter color base with darker text colored text. On the darker side of the card, the side that has the logo...at the bottom of the card I want:
Beaver Creek Vail Frisco Breckenridge Cherry Creek
Though we are experienced brokers, we are a brand new company and we are tired of the boring and old images of Coldwell Banker, Remax, Keller Williams...we want something sexy, fresh and new.
3) For Sale Flyer:
* Banner with company name and agent info
* Place for agent's picture
* Text box for Property Address
* Text box for sale price, ex; $599,000
* Text box for description of home in a paragraph and then bullet point for the highlights
* 3 spots (picture boxes) to put in pictures of the home for sale that we can insert or copy and paste to easily. 1 can be large and the other 2 pictures smaller.
4) Letterhead - simple logo on top with contact info on bottom and whatever else you think looks good.
Overall - let's beat those boring old "for sale" real estate signs and business cards. I trust your design ideas. And if it makes sense maybe someone can see if they can use my "M" in Manns for some sort of mountain look. Not necessary if it can't look tasteful.