WeltenWandler® (in English: World Transformer) is a registered trademark and brand of Five Elements Consulting & Training GmbH, a consultancy & training company from Hamburg (Germany). The trademark will be used to market an extensive program of coaching services and training services, targeting at the individual manager or entrepreneur, who is interested in getting a better leader and innovator. Services will include, but not be limited to:
• Our annual coaching program for executive managers and business owners: It includes four group trips to four special locations in Europe, covering special programs related to spring / summer / autumn / winter, which are dealing with four major aspects of leadership. The group of participants consists of max 15 people, by invitation only.
• „Literary Salon“: a set of four events per year in the elegant atmosphere of a literary salon of the 1930ies, including open discussions with artists, authors and various other intellectuals.
• Academy & Seminars, covering subjects like e.g. ethical leadership, resilience, personal development. Seminars and workshops are both life events (1-3 days) plus online coverage.
• Non-Profit: „Die WeltenWandler“ – Alumni association / members club to develop, train and promote the guiding principles for a humane economy, based on values like sharing and sustainable management.
• Individuals who are interested in learning and personal development aside from mainstream, people who are striving for new insights on various aspects of society, business, philosophy, sustainable development and leadership.
• In a business context: both Executive Managers (C-Level), entrepreneurs and business owners