Arbor has the attached logo already, but want to re-brand it. They want something NEW clean, modern, memorable, sleek, refined, and progressive. Something beautiful.
IT SHOULDN'T LOOK TOO SIMILAR TO THEIR CURRENT LOGO AT ALL. IT SHOULD BE A MORE MODERN, SOPHISTICATED, UPDATED LOGO
It must have the following specs:
1. It must say "Arbor" (it can be in all caps, all lowercase or upper/lower). They are open to whatever font(s) you want to use, but please no scripty fonts.
2. It must have a tree icon as part of the logo (the tree doesn't have to be exactly what they have now, but please no palm trees or pine trees)
3. It must be green on WHITE background (but DO NOT use the green they are using. Use a more luxurious green, like dark forest green)
4. This brand needs to work in places like New York, London, Beverly Hills etc
5. The logo should be more horizontal as opposed to square or vertical.
Their current website is http://www.arborrealestate.com which I will also be updating.