Acton targets mid-to-high end, single-family residences in San Jose, Palo Alto, and other similar Silicon Valley communities where homeowners are looking for both quality and value - but not necessarily the lowest price. These homeowners are:
• Living in a home worth between $500k and $5M
• Middle-aged, educated, and have been in their home for about 5+ years
• Upper-income, financially stable, and job-secure
• Not looking for the lowest price but do their homework in search of value
• Happy in their neighborhood and are willing to pay for high-quality work
• Willing to make a large investment in their home – with the right contractor
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu brochure?
Colors, fonts, copy, imagery should reflect the website. Conservative, extremely tasteful. Use the photography to show off the work. Fewer but better pictures. Bleeds are ok. IMPORTANT: Our business is highly visual. The brochure must reflect the high quality of our work and the deep commitment to our clients. Grab photos from the website: actonconstruction.com
Folleto a diseñar
Tri-fold, gate-fold, or roll-fold - you decide! - but must fold down to fit in #10 envelope. Max sheet size 8.5x14. Full color.
Tamaño de papel
Lo que debe evitarse
colors must appear as grays in b/w photocopying.
no photo captions
don't cover the photos with text
don't use fonts that we can't get without paying a fortune
don't use testimonials
don't use owner's photo or text
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte