Small Business Owners and Marketing Managers. 80% of our clients are "local" service related businesses (atttorneys, accountants. plumbers, contractors, home remodelers, auto repair, etc). However, the other 20% are companies with a Regional or National reach. We want to focus on our "Local Expertise" without turning away those 20% that do need more far reaching and expansive Internet Marketing services.
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu brochure?