We've got our logo and website designed, but we lack a physical visual identity for marketing purposes. Therefore, we want to create a collection of A4 product sheets.
The idea is to create an A4 template. With a design template, we can be less constrained with the content and modify/create new product sheet in the future.
For now, we will need 9 sheets; 7 for each module in our software, 1 for product offerings and 1 company profile.
Each "sheet" should be maximum one A4 using the front and the back.
1. Enterprise Resource Planning
2. Electronic Medical Records
3. Organisational Workflow Management
4. Reporting & Business Intelligence
5. Administration & Security
6. Communication & Telemedicine
7. Facility Setup
(Company and product information)
9. Company profile
What would be really cool is if the design of the product sheets is made so they visually fit together when you put them next to each other. I.e. so the design of one product sheet "continues" on the next product sheet if you put them next to each other.
Further to this, we suggest that this "visual fit" does not restrict us from putting any of the sheet next to each other, i.e. it should not be like a jigsaw that can only be put in one way. It should be so that we can put the "product sheets" any way we want.
Included in the brief is a homemade example of how the contents of the product sheet should be displayed, as well as content for two of the product sheets. The remaining content for the other sheets will be supplied once a the prize has been awarded.
Above all we want you to be creative. Having said that, we personally prefer clean, minimalistic and modern designs.
• Stock material/ pictures we use for our website - we own the rights to there, you are able to use these freely within this project.
– be aware that we have an international and an African version of our website depending on whether you enter our website from, or outside, Africa).
• a homemade draft of a product sheet
– this is to illustrate how we imagine the structure, it is then up to you to make the design world-class.
• two examples of the text we want to have on two of the product sheets, so you can design them accordingly.