¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu business card?
We have just received our logo for our new company and now need some business cards.
Our cards will most often be given to senior personnel (i.e. many of them won't be too young) in the oil industry and as such the following needs to be considered:
* Business cards need to give a lasting impression.
* They should not be too flashy, tacky or gimmicky.
* But neither should they be too plain and boring (we could do that ourselves).
* Font, font size and contrast need to be optimised so the card is easy to read.
* We will need some Kurdish text on the card but most will be in English.
* Cards will be two sided, probably name, contact details etc. on the front and a large logo and some of the services we provide on the back.
Please remember that we need some Kurdish information on the cards, very few designs currently allow space for this. I've abbreviated the address a little to help fit the text on the cards.
Nombre de la marca que quieres incluir en la tarjeta de visita
GrandArray Energy Services
Lo que debe evitarse
UPDATE 24/04/14 Looking through the contributions so far, a couple of things have come up that we probably don't like:
* I think between the white, black, green, red and yellow of the logo, we don't need any other colours introduced so please just stick to these 5 at a maximum. Please also ensure they are the correct colours of the Kurdish flag (i.e. same as logo).
* Please don't mess with the logo too much. Some designs had only the green strip included and these will be eliminated, we'd like to see the logo as it is supposed to look. That said, it's okay to see only part of the whole logo as in some of the background designs but please do not deconstruct the logo.
*Please don't have both sides almost identical in design. I need to be able to easily tell which is the front when I take it from my pocket and hand it to a potential client.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte