I'm an independent developer, currently working on a mobile application called "Expenses" for Windows Phone 7 (WP7).
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Anyone with a Windows Phone 7 device who cares about managing their money. I imagine that mostly people in their 20s-40s would use this.
The application is an expense tracker, which allows users to input their daily expenses so they can keep track of how much money they are spending. The app will simply be called "Expenses"
Icon requirement details :
- the design should be based around the idea of money (coins, cash, safe, piggy bank, bag of money, etc.)
- 3 sizes needed: 200x200, 173x173, 63x63 pixels
- the icon will be placed inside a 200x200 "tile", so the icon inside the tile should be smaller than 200x200 (it should not be as large as the tile itself .. see attached screenshots of the homescreen if this does not make sense).
- the name of the app ("Expenses") will automatically be placed at the bottom of the tile when it appears on the WP7 homescreen (see attached screenshots of the homescreen), so please leave enough room beneath the icon to account for this
- 256 dpi
- PNG & photoshop or illustrator file
- foreground can be any color (it should be a solid color … no gradients
- background should consist of 2 colors: a main color and a lighter version of the main color (see the AT&T Navigator and AT&T Radio tiles for examples)
- the icon should be stencil-like, to match the look of the icons you see in URLs below, and in the attached screenshots. Here are some more examples of icons that I really like, in order of preference :
I've also attached the official WP7 UI guidelines from Microsoft.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte