We require 3 buttons to be designed for each of the Thoroughbred, Harness and Greyhound codes (types) of racing.
See the file upload for an example button we like.
The buttons will primarily be used on a re-design (this will also be a competition on 99Designs) of the organisation’s website; http://www.racingqueensland.com.au, to differentiate click through entry into sub-sites for the three codes of racing.
They will also be used;
- On marketing and promotional material
- On signage
- On electronic communications (email newsletters, signatures etc.)
- On social media channels
- On mobile apps
The creative for the buttons should reflect the following:
- Design centred on the animal for that code of racing. That is: Thoroughbred horse, Harness horse and or buggy, and Greyhound.
- Stylised or realistic. On line media already has numerous racing photographs therefore the thinking is for a more stylised representation.
- Be colourful. Suggested pallet is: Red – Thoroughbred, Blue – Harness, Green – Greyhound.
- The three buttons should be similar in design but sufficiently different to be easily recognisable from each other when placed together.
- High resolution. Size used on website will be approximately 200x200.
- Contemporary / modern.
- Square with rounded edges.
- Have some textural property; glossy 3D effect, reflection on edge, etc.