New icons are needed for the iPhone application Fit Phone. Fit Phone is an iPhone workout log. You can track weight training, cardio training, and shortly you will be able to track body stats such as body measurements and body weight. Our main icons need to be cleaner, brighter, and more professional looking than what we currently have.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
I need three icons for Fit Phone. I need the 57x57 px icon that is displayed on the main home screen. I need the 512x512 px, 72 dpi icon that is displayed on the iTunes app store. I also need a 320x480 pixel PNG for the opening screen. Fit Phone is one of the first workout logs created for the iPhone. We have had some success but have one of the worse icons in the store. We would like to get a new icon that catches peoples attention and lets them know what Fit Phone does in a creative way.
Fit Phone also includes a rest period timer which will hopefully get turned into a cardio timer in the near future. So if you want to incorporate some sort of timer type device in the design that would work. Just something else to consider.
Lo que desea
- 57x57 px PNG for the main home screen icon and a 512x512 px, 72dpi JPG for the app store. The icons must match. The large 512x512 can be slightly different but they must be similar, otherwise Apple will not except them. The icon must look good at a small size. Do not include the name of the application in the icon. Try to get across what Fit Phone does in the icon. Visit Fit Phone website for full details of the application: Fit Phone Website.
- a 320x480 px PNG file to act as the initial splash screen of Fit Phone. This will take up the entire screen of the iPhone. It can more detail than the other icons but should still somewhat match the overall theme of the icons. It is not as important to match this than it is to match the 57x57 with the 512x512. This one is also not as important. Please don't put all your effort into this one. We really need the other icons more than this one.
- We prefer greens or blues for icon colors but not necessarilly on the same icon. We mean greens or blues for the main icon color. The secondary colors are up to you and please don't use too many different colors. But we are open to any color if you think it enhances the design
- Be creative! We don't have too many requirements of what needs to be on the icon. Remember it's a workout application. So it should have something to do with working out, fitness, getting healthy, tracking workout progress, etc.
- Please don't add the standard apple shine and rounded corners to the final product. But please DO show the shine and round corners when you post. We want to see what the icons will look like when apple automatically rounds the corners and adds in shine.
- Each icon in vector format, as well as the PNG and JPG files mentioned above.
- A very simply icon such as a single dumbell. We already have this but it only shows one aspect of Fit Phone. Fit Phone is now more than just weight training.
- More than two or three main icon colors. More colors can be used if there's a good reason for it like depicting a chart or something.
- No text on the icons (Except possibly the 320x480)
- No drop shadow on final product.
- No Shine on final product.
- No Rounded Corners on final product.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte