- The alarm clock icon must have a 3D perspective. Please see the examples in the attached image. If you think a 2D perspective looks good too, please submit your design and we will consider it.
- Must look as realistic as possible
- Must look good on a Mac (shiny, detailed)
- The body of the alarm clock must have one uniform color that can be easily changed in Photoshop.
- The alarm clock must look good when it's body is in the following colors red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, brown, pink, purple, black/white.
- The icon must look good in the following format sizes 1024x1024, 512x512, 256x256, 128x128, 32x32, 16x16. The quality of the icon should not degrade as the size of the icon decreases.
- The alarm icon must not look exactly like the ones depicted in the provided example image.
- Besides the above, you are free to do whatever you think makes the icon look good. The attached image is for inspiration purposes only.
- Icon images in PNG format in the following sizes
1024x1024, 512x512, 256x256, 128x128, 32x32, 16x16
- Alarm icons with the body of the alarm clock in the following colors
red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet, brown, pink, purple, black/white
- A Photoshop (psd) file contain images of alarms in the colors and sizes listed above.