RelationTechnology is a website company that are focusing on simplicity and clean cut solutions. The purpose for this assignment is not to radically change it, but to upgrade it on specific elements.
It’s important to keep the simple design and the elements we have already. You should focus on the small effects that make the difference.
See the 7 different subpages for the website here. The red numbers on the design screenshots are for you and our reference: http://misc.tokengroup.dk/all_relat…nology.jpg
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We are targeting marketing chiefs and CEO's.
1 Blue menu buttons (three in the right upper corner)
Do you have any suggestions to make the three menu boxes better
2 The grey bar (see it for instance on pic 2 under the Mac screen)
Make the grey bar more nice and smooth
3 The references (picture 3)
Is there a more smooth and nice way to make this look good
4 The dotted line in the top
- Make the square dotted line in the top of the webpage even more dynamic and inspirational by reordering them but still with some sort of fading and keep them in the blue shades
5 The dotted line below the headlines
- Give the dotted line below the headline more space between them and experiment of what looks nice
6 The headline font
- Reevaluate the headline font, find a font which is light and slim
- Make a light blue stroke around each of the font letters.
Let’s know the name of the font you use.
7 The running man (make two different color examples) (picture 1)
- Try making the running suit look like the metal color of a mac powerbook
- Then try the opposite to make the man’s skin look like the metal color of a mac powerbook
- Remove the background around the man nicely
8 The Mac screen (picture 1)
- Make the arrows beside the mac more aligned with the square design
9 The Metal gears (picture 6)
- Remove the background behind the metal gears nicely
10 The logo
- Redraw the logo (not a new design). Make some nice grading/flashy effect