We develop inventory control software that runs on mobile handheld devices with integrated barcode scanning. Manufacturing companies run our software with mobile devices so they can scan inventory when they move it in the warehouse.
Typically, users of our software will use it to receive inventory at the receiving dock, move inventory between warehouses, manufacturing, and shipping.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
I am working on the next version of our mobile handheld software and I want it to look well polished. I am looking for an icon set to represent all the processes that the users will run on the mobile handheld device. Each icon is 32 x 32 pixels.
Below I have defined 8 icons for distribution and 4 icons for manufacturing. When reading through the definition think of yourself as the user of the mobile software (think iPhone, iPad) and the icon is the only thing that will help you to determine which function (App) to launch in order to do your job. The icons should not have any text, just an image.
I have attached 2 images with some conceptual ideas for the style I am looking for.
When this is completed I would like an Adobe Illustrator file of the icon set.
1. PO Receiving – A truck pulls up to the dock with a bunch of inventory to deliver. The truck driver gives the Receiving clerk a copy of the Purchase Order. The clerk scans the PO with the handheld device and updates the PO in the accounting system with the new quantities
2. Transfer – A warehouse personnel scans a piece of inventory to move it from location in the warehouse to another location in the warehouse
3. Receipt – A warehouse personnel scans a piece of inventory to receive it into the warehouse without a Purchase Order
4. Issue - A warehouse personnel scans a piece of inventory to issue it out of the warehouse
5. RMA Receiving – A customer called ahead because they want to return merchandise. They are given an RMA number over the phone. When the merchandise is delivered to the warehouse the warehouse personnel scans the RMA number and receives the merchandise into inventory.
6. Cycle Counting – A warehouse personnel uses the handheld device to walk around the warehouse and count the inventory. As they count the inventory they type in the counted quantity into the handheld device to update the inventory count in the system.
7. Views – We have a lot of different views so I need an icon that just represents a view on the handheld. A view could be any kind of data view or drill down where the user may type or scan some information and see information that is important for making a decision.
8. Shipping - A warehouse personnel scans a sales order and SKU to validate the information for the customer to ship. Then they type in the qty to ship, which updates the sales order in the system that it has been shipped.
1. WIP Issue – Warehouse Personnel scans raw material to issue it out of inventory to create a finished good.
2. WIP Return – If raw material is issued out of inventory to be consumed and not all of the material was used then then warehouse personnel will scan the material and return it to inventory
3. Finished Goods Reporting – At the end of a manufacturing line when finished goods are completed the warehouse personnel will scan the finished good to receive it into inventory.
4. Manufacturing Backfill – For repetitive manufacturing the warehouse personnel will scan a finished good item and create a work order, and report the production of the work order in one transaction.
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte