Working Country provides web based services related to start-up and small businesses. The IcEasy is a modeling program that teaches basic business cash flow, its terminology, and how to predict the cash needs using a business scenario. The IcEasy, is a web based planning tool that allows any user to become familiar with basic business terms and how to relate ideas to business practice. To operate the IcEasy, 14 Icons are needed for the user’s convenience. These Icons need to be produced in both .ico and larger .jpg or .png format. A picture of one of the pages of the IcEasy is attached nbr1. The new icons should be 48x48.
- 1. Update: allows the server to update information on the page
- 2. Cut
- 3. Copy
- 4. Paste
- 5. Print
- 6. PDF
- 7. Open
- 8. Save
- 9. Show Me : Brings up a short tutorial video (how to do this page)
- 10. Help
- 11. Glossary
- 12. Boot $ Camp: Brings up a short video that explains the basic business terms that apply to that specific page.
- 13. TP: (Thought Processor) A small word processor, unique to each page.
- 14. Output Report: When pressed, the data is compiled from each page into a comprehensive report.
In addition, six (6) smiley face type icons are needed for the last page of the IcEasy to let the user know how well they did. These Smiley Faces need to be a little bigger, around 125 by 125 or so. In both .ico and larger .png or .jpg files.
The faces should be fun and unique IE: Maybe holding a flag with a msg, etc - different is good, but must be pretty to the eye!
A good theme is up to the artist! Remember the purpose of the IcEasy!
We want these faces to convey an impression of how well the user’s numbers are from a business point of view. This information will be presented to the user on the last page of the modeling program.
1. A very happy face: The user’s idea is excellent
2. A happy face: The user’s idea is very good
3. A small smile: The user’s idea is pretty good – OK
4. The face is neutral: The user’s idea is so so.
5. The face is frowning: The user’s idea needs a lot of work.
6. A pirate’s flag or skull and bones: Will not work!
The smiley faces will be used on this page and will replace the symbol icon faces. See Picture nbr 2 for where the faces will be placed in the program.
Please explore and use some creativity, we want these faces to be
Very cool, fun and useful.
Good luck to you and have fun!
Last minute note:
It might be impracticable to try and do the icons without some words or letters to describe its function. Therefore on these three icons, some words or letters will be acceptable.
Thought Processor (TP)