- Assignment -
Dress up the motor coaches so guests have an immediate positive, emotional reaction to the coaches when they see them. Passengers will feel privileged to be riding on these coaches and will be even more excited about their Alaska adventure. Open to modern/edgy designs.
Only design concept needed. We hope to work with the winning designer after the contest to fine-tune design to fit appropriately on the vehicle.
- Design Elements -
• No company logos or company names will be used.
• Design should be distinct from Holland America’s Explorer coaches. See attached visual.
• Design should be distinct from Princess wrapped coaches. See attached visual.
• Decals/wraps will be placed below the windows on white D4500 model coaches (diagram attached)
• For decal application cost saving, consider a concept that utilizes four or fewer colors. Another consideration for cost saving will be a design that does not utilize the entire white space so that the print area is smaller.
• Can be illustration or altered photos.
- Style/themes -
Designs should be contemporary, eye-catching, and Alaska themed.
Examples of Alaska theme include:
• wildlife (bears, moose, caribou, Dall sheep, foxes)
• mountains (Denali & Alaska range)
• Alaska flag (blue/yellow big dipper),
• 907 (area code)
• Activities (flight-seeing, fishing, mountain climbing