We are a Scottish couple (from Edinburgh), Sean and Melissa, getting married in Spain next September and are looking to get wedding invitations organised to post out to our guests.
We are getting married at Casa Del Rio, Benahavis, Spain. We love the venue and want to have a sketch or illustration of it featured on the invitation. For details of the venue please see here: http://www.weddingvenuesinspain.com…casa-rosa/. (We have also uploaded a photo below).
We hope our wedding will be elegant and romantic, and we would like the invitation to reflect this. We want to take inspiration for the colour theme from the venue itself.
Sean Christopher Mavor & Melissa Claire Smith
12th September 2019
Casa Del Rio, Benahavis, Spain
We have listed a few thoughts and ideas below but we are really looking to be inspired by the designers creativity.
1. Ideally we would like some features which we could carry forward for use in the other wedding stationary, such as a monogram, illustrations etc, and if possible please use free fonts.
2. We don’t want stock images, photographs or people to be used on the design.
3. For inspiration only, we have put together a short Pinterest board however we are excited for some new ideas. Please don’t be restricted to what is on the board. https://pin.it/4y6trcdhcodneg
4. The design will need to be editable, as we are still finalising some of the details.
5. We have not decided on size but we will need for them to fit into an envelope for posting.
We are more than happy to answer any questions that come up, or help to clarify things.