Cómo sterne comenzó su viaje en personaje o mascota
¿Cómo se te conoce?
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We are a small startup building an app that allows friends on Facebook to record real world competitions. We then rank them based on the outcome of each game.
There are many things that fall under this. For example:
- a Friday night 8 ball league between young guys at a bar
- the weekly Tuesday night bridge games between chattering old ladies
- a family table tennis league
While we want to cast as broad a net as possible for our audience, we are predominantly looking to capture the 18-35 demographic. We also see our product as gender neutral.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We're looking for a mascot that captures the competitive spirit but keeps things friendly and approachable.
We are very early in the design phase, so pretty much everything is open for discussion. We're a bunch of technical guys with very little creative instincts when it comes to branding and aesthetics.
Some ideas (feel free to ignore):
- We are based in Cape Town, so maybe two African animals (lions? sharks? penguins? giraffes? zebras?)
- I'd also like to see concepts involving 2 normal people in a friendly competition
- We still don't have any sort of brand / logo so any suggestions on how to integrate the mascot with the rest of the brand would be appreciated (e.g. logo, icon). Just sketch it out - we're not trying to cheat you out of further work!
- Overly complicated mascots probably won't render well on small screens. Keep it simple stupid!
- Flat design is cool
Absolutely no copyrighted material!
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte