Please see the attachments to this brief. WE WANT TO SEE YOUR VERSION OF DUCK #1, SHOWN IN THE BRIEF.
This is our second design contest. We will use this contest to perfect the duck and finish a duck image we can use on our first T-shirt.
When you design your duck, please consider these elements:
• Posture and body direction: SAME as DUCK#1
• Tail: Similar to the middle finger look in DUCK #1 but a little more distinctive and noticeable... not too offensive! Needs to be subtle enough that an adult can recognize it and a child would not. You can wear this shirt to the grocery store.
• Shoes: Similar to DUCK #1 ... Red Chuck Taylor shoes. other versions of the shoes shown we prefer, but we are eager to see your version!
• Facial expression: Duck#1 looks arrogant. We want to see a face full of SCORN and JUDGMENT.... similar to the look on Greta Thunberg’s face in the brief.
Shirt: Our first shirt is baseball themed. We want to see our finished duck in three different baseball shirts:
• the “LAstros” jersey just like it is in the attached picture.
• in black pinstripes (similar to the Yankees)
• in blue script text that says “2017 Champs” on the jersey