For our Christmas campaign 2017 we require a set of 9 flat-design characters/figures of Santa Claus in different poses or rather expressing different emotions.
The campaign has the objective to promote the feature "vouchers" of our software solution. Our aim is that employers use HRworks to order tax-free vouchers as Christmas presents for their employees. With doing so, companies can save half of the cost for presents compared to an ordinary pay raise.
The Santa Claus characters/figures will be published e.g.
- on our website https://www.hrworks.de
- on the login page of HRworks https://login.hrworks.de
- within our Software
- within the signatures of business e-mails
Therefore we will need the data in different sizes (about 64 px, about 110 px, about 150, about 260 px and about 350 px high).
- Use flat-design (keep it simple)
- Use our company colours to dress Santa: Blue: R 0, G 91, B 171 / -
Pantone 287 C; Yellow: R 255, G 223, B 99 / Pantone 116 C
- Use this colour for the background: R238, G243, B250 HTML: #eef3fa.
- Please keep the background simple as well (maybe some dots/snowflakes)
- The flat-design shouldn't be too childish - keep in mind that our customers are people working in accounting or HR departments.
Description of the poses:
1. Neutral Santa: Smiling/happy face Santa with the gift sack over his shoulder
2. Peace Santa: Santa with a smiling face doing the peace (victory) sign
3. Thumbs Up Santa: Santa smiling, doing thumbs up with one Hand - holding a gift card/voucher in his other hand
4. Late Santa: Calendar in the background showing 23th of December, Santa is watching his watch, he is looking stressed/shocked
5. Laptop Santa: Santa satisfied ordering vouchers via HRworks, sitting with a laptop, hands on the keyboard
6. Gingerbread Santa: Santa with a gingerbread (maybe with bite tracks) in his hand, looking disgusted/disappointed, like he is thinking “gingerbread again”.
7. Verry Happy Santa: Raising both arms in the air with a big smile
8. Thinking Santa: Speculative/pensive, with a thought bubble over his head with “classic” gifts like wine and pralines in it.
9. Enlightenment Santa: Raising one index finger, lightbulb over his head, having the best idea: to give vouchers to his employees.