Cómo prizemojo comenzó su viaje en personaje o mascota
¿Cómo se te conoce?
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Juegos y recreación
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Prizemojo.com will be a giveaway game for participants and organizations.
For participants, Prizemojo will be a game of winning, giveaway discovery and product engagement.
For organizations, Prizemojo will be a platform for product promotion and customer engagement.
Our target audience is small-to-medium businesses with an online presence and individuals (18 or older) who enjoy casual games, shopping or winning.
The content of prizemojo will be similar to its predecessor coppergoose.com and should be roughly PG, although participants must be over 18.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Prizemojo.com's character would be named Prizemoji.
How we think of Prizemoji:
* She, he, it or they is/are fun and/or expressive.
* She/he/it/they embodies or relates to the spirit of community gift giving or potlatch (without being a Santa or major holiday character)
Some examples we have thought of include (do not feel limited by these):
* A cute animal(s), e.g. Squirrel/Rabbit/Ferret/Lizard carrying a box/present/prize. We would likely have a smaller version show up in random places on the page 'wandering around the website'.
* An eccentric of some kind, devoted to the giving of prizes
* A 'Johnny Appleseed' or delivery theme but oriented toward connecting winners and prizes or participants and giveaways.
* An anthropomorphized prize box.
We will be re-doing the skin and layout of the website to match the character and not vice-versa. So don't let the the present layout or colors of Prizemojo.com influence you in any way.