Cómo GershBV comenzó su viaje en personaje o mascota
¿Cómo se te conoce?
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Entretenimiento y bellas artes
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
This is a music brand releasing tracks featuring electronic music subgenres such chill beats, lo-fi, chillhop, jazzhop, and various other mellow beats.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Looking for a designer to create our future illustrated identity character.
Requirements: character must be an owl (like the bird), with headphones.
- The owl character should appeal to an audience aged 16-35.
- It needs to be recognizable, so that if people see our owl on a music cover they would be able to recall seeing it before and that it is our brand. So, not a generic owl please.
- It should not look like a baby owl.
- It needs to feel like it's a "cool" owl that likes to listen to some chilled beats. It's supposed to represent the audience of our music.
- Bonus points if you can make the owl with some clothes, but it does not have to if it's good otherwise.
- The idea is that in the future I want to use this same owl in different settings and situations: so it will be part of other illustrations and likely wearing different clothes in those cases.
I am attaching an example picture to this brief. It is a pic of a tatoo, and perfectly describes what I am after and what I like. Except I don't want to completely rip it off. But if someone submitted that to me, it's pretty awesome and checks all the things that I need.
Thank you and good luck!
- ideally I am looking for the owl character to be a little whimsical, don't make too serious.
- at the same time, don't make it too cartoonish. It is not meant for little kids.
- if you add clothes, please don't add a suit or a vest or a tie. That is too formal. Just regular clothes fit for a 16 year old would do.
- looking specifically for a character, so not interested in a plain owl or a logo owl. Has to be original character.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte