Cómo limpford comenzó su viaje en ropa o indumentaria
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu apparel?
An empowering image of a woman on a bike with big wings symbolising freedom. Similar to the motorbike club motifs that feature big wings (like eagle wings going upwards) but with a bicycle instead of motorbike. The design is for the back of a woman's hoody. No sexualised images please. The vibe is freedom, independence, feistiness. I'll need the graphic in white and in charcoal grey, but with the ability to change it other colours later. UPDATE: I've attached a new file showing pics to give you a better idea of what I'm looking for.
ANOTHER UPDATE: Below is my checklist - acceptance criteria I suppose. Hope it helps.
Does the design...
1. Look like a unique, drawn design rather than an arrangement of separate graphic assets?
2. Is the woman riding a bike?
3. Can you see the woman's free-flowing hair?
4. Does the woman look like a warrior on her bike? (Perhaps with the front end of the bike lifted like a horse rearing up onto its back legs)
5. Does it look realistic?
6. Does it give a sense of empowerment, like the woman is free, happy, and strong?
7. Does it look good on the back of a hoody?
8. Is it well balanced?
9. Is it a one-colour print that would look good in either white or a graphite dark grey?
Tipo de prenda
Descripción y propósito de la prenda
The hoody is for women who love cycling. The hoodies will be in almost all the colours of the rainbow.
Lo que debe evitarse
Sexualised images. The graphic is for women who love cycling, not for guys to lust over.
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte