We are a tea distributor that focus on Taiwanese bubble tea and dessert. We are a B2B business and our clients are mostly tea shops, cafe and restaurant. We supply drink ingredients such as tea, fruit powder, boba to packaging materials such as cups, dessert bowls, ice cream cups.
The company is founded in 1974 in Taiwan that specialized in Oolong tea. Over the years, we shift from traditional tea to bubble tea. We are now located in Burnaby B.C., Canada and supply to bubble tea and cafe across Canada.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We need a generic pattern cup design to be printed on a 500ml plastic cup.
The drinks will be displayed on food service shelf.
Here is how the food is processed and sold:
1. Drink is made in a food center.
Drink flavor: Milk Tea, Cappuccino, Taro Milk Tea, Coconut Milk Tea, Green Tea
2. Drink is then packed into 500ml plastic cup.
3. They are then transferred to retail store and displayed on an open fridge.
5. Customers walk into the stores and may pick up the product from open fridge and pay at the cashier.
Please see the fridge picture. Cycled area is where the drinks will be placed. The height of the shelf where drink is displayed is at eye level.
The drink target customers are generally 16~30.
We are open for ANY design and will pick one at the end.
1. No brand name.
2. Pattern should be vivid or strong contrast to attract eye balls.
Cup specification is shown. Pattern needs to be within Square area. 24.5cm x 6.5cm
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte