- Keep it clean, try to make it look as simple and classy as possible whilst also lending a fun and engaging element to it - not too cluttered or busy.
See the attached images and pdf's for existing open family and 21challenge design material. The open family and 21challenge logos must be included in the design. The bike and/or hair concept images must be included in the design.
The PDF's attached are some of the ads being run to promote the 21challenge this year. Use as inspiration.
Some examples of websites we like the look and feel of are:
Key colours (PMS) are as follows on a white background:
- PMS7408C (#f7b100) for Open Family Australia
- PMS2945 (#0069aa) for text in 21 Challenge logo
- PMS2925 (#0397d7) for the imagery in 21 Challenge logo
HOME PAGE REQUIREMENTS:
The home page needs to include the following:
- prominent “Sign Up” and “Sign In” buttons separate to the menu panel (which will also be in the same position for the subpage template,
- Room for Twitter, Facebook, Youtube Channel and Blog feed plugins (the homepage will not have the normal blog feed but will rather look more like a traditional sites homepage),
- Room for image links to a fundraising thermometer and top fundraisers scoreboard,
- A prominent "Donate" button and “Search for a participant” button in the main viewing area (which will also be in the same position for the subpage template
- Sponsor logo images incorporated into the footer (footer can be as large as needed)