Our current client list consists of real companies, some of which are large multi-billion dollar corporations spanning markets from mobile/networking equipment companies to large retail clients. The site design must convey a highly professional business-like feel that demonstrates that we are a cutting-edge development house that understands the needs of business.
We don’t want to look like a group of geeks with no design / strategy experience. Our prospective clients should see our site and want to consult with us before selecting a design/outsourcing agency.
1. Pages should not be cluttered, a clean style is critical
2. Use visuals of iPhone, Android, iPad, Blackberry, Windows Phone 7 logos and popular devices
3. Should highlight that we are a global agency with offices in San Francisco and London
4. Follow corporate branding (document attached), we like the Blue but must incorporate the orange of the logo in some manner
5. Website should have depth to demonstrate that we didn’t use a cookie-cutter template
6. Call to action should be to contact us for a consultation/to learn more
7. Should highlight how easy it is for the prospective client to get their mobile application built
a. Design – Our user experience and visual designers can help create an application experience and analytics that reinforces your brand and achieve your business goals
b. Build – We can include hundreds of features into a single application for Android, iPhone, iPad, or web application ranging from multimedia to GPS location based services and social networking. We can make your ideas come to life.
c. Delivery – We work with our clients to ensure they are ready to use their new application to achieve business goals. Our team can continue to upgrade maintain the application or provide all assets and/or hand over all assets and source code.
a. Home page – call to action to enquire, example of app’s we’ve built or a large image which delivers a message
b. Page 1 – test
c. Page 2 – test
Logo attached. Thanks!
Sites we like:
Site we DONT like:
The winning design will be coded by a 99designs coding partner.