Winning Design Required Elements:
1)Use the current logo in the header.
2)Site categories: Calculate Your Savings - Home Audit Checklist - Cost of an Audit - Energy Audit Software - Free Audit Report
3)A 1-2 sentence text snippit on the site directly below the nav-bar. Also, the last element of the website should be space for a 1-2 sentence text snippit.
4)There should be a video in the upper left and it should be integrated into the design - not squared off.
5)There should be something that directs the eye FROM the video TO the right side of the screen. This should NOT be an arrow, but something more subtle, like a triangle, plant, etc.
6)On the upper-left side of the screen, put the spiral bound booklet. (see current homepage) Below that, put boxes where visitor can enter their name, email address, phone number, address, city, state, and zip code, in that order.
7) At the bottom of the page put a twitter feed as well as a facebook feed.
8) Provide a 'full-width' page as well as a 'blog post' page.
Other elements to be included but no location is required: These could likely be incorporated on the bottom bar, as per the website, 'seethebiggerpicture.org'
1) A blog feed
2) How To Save Money On Energy Bills, The Smart Way
3) Find A Reputable & Proven Contractor
4) Find Your Home's Key Trouble Areas
5) Success Stories
6) Refer a Friend or Neighbor
7) Free Articles