Cómo TanukiEntertainment comenzó su viaje en portada de facebook
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu facebook cover?
Visually, this image should look like an architectural blueprint. There are examples attached but the palette should be white lines and fonts on blue graph paper background.
This cover image will be used for various websites other than just Facebook and has the following requirements:
- should be an "exploded view" of an 8-bit video game level showing various objects annotated.
- the quantity of objects should be around 15 - 20 that are annotated.
- a section of the image should have a legend.
- around the border and throughout should be areas for "technobabble" that I will add later.
- ABSOLUTELY NO IP SHOULD BE USED. No Marios, Pacman, etc.
- game objects CAN be from free use stock vector art, but needs to match the theme and design.
- work can be done in illustrator but I will need to tweak final versions in Photoshop.
- final version should be in .psd
- handoff should include all .psd and .ai files
The name of the review website needs to be on cover photo. This is spelled "ExplodedView.Reviews"
- "1.jpg": An exploded view of the iPhone. This is a good example of the color scheme but the line weight is not enough.
- "2.jpg": An excellent example of an exploded view though the blue color is to dark. This is also just one game object and I am looking for a "level" with characters, landscape, objects, etc. exploded out. Also to note here is the "technobabble" around the image and the border. All are done very well.
- "FB Page.pdf": Two examples I made with notes. These are veeeeerrry poor examples of art.
Lo que debe evitarse
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte