We need 3 - 4 emojis designed for each brand / non profit on our platform... But lets start with 10 - 20 emojis to see an emoji for each brand and cause. 10-20 emojis: (flat design, fun, cartoonish very simple and can be used in an interactive way within social media photos). Scalable size with hi resolution. There are currently 10 brands and 10 non profits.
---Brands: 1.Coca Cola 2. Disney 3.Chipotle 4.Target 5.Nike 6.Princess Cruises 7.Monster Energy 8.Toyota 9.In and Out 10.Macys
---Non Profits: 1.HRC (human rights campaign) 2.City Of Hope 3.RedCross 4.Make A Wish 5.Wounded Warriors 6.The Gentle Barn 7.ASPCA 8.American Heart Association 9.Boys And Girls Club 10.National Wildlife Foundation
**Each set of emojis would correlate with the users chosen brand and non profit from Lunars provided list. Users pick one of each (one brand and one non profit) to place in their photos.
**--LUNAR'S PHOTO PAGE UI IS PROVIDED BELOW, IN THE IMAGE ATTACHMENTS. PLEASE REVIEW. LAST DESIGNS IN THE ATTACHMENTS AT THE VERY BOTTOM --** ALSO, PLEASE REFER TO THE "OTHER" SECTION BELOW FOR WIREFRAME DESCRIPTION.
I want the Emojis to be very interactive for the users to be able to mess around with and be clear about what brands and non profits they are representing (Branded Content). They can't be too small when initially placed on the photo screen because the logos and name of company / org needs to be visible.
Each Emoji will incorporate the brands/ non profits logo very clearly and be related to what they do...
These Emojis, when selected will be used as stickers in the users photos. They will be able to make them larger/smaller, turn sideways, upside-down/ move around etc. So the emoji's need to be able to keep their resolution at different sizes. Very similar functionality to Snapchats emojis and stickers.
**--Detailed Emoji examples/descriptions below. Follow these for the most part but please definitely come up with your own cool Emoji ideas for the brands and causes as well!!
1.--Nike Logo Emoji's:
1. Basket Ball,
2. Golf Ball,
2.--Princess Cruises Logo Emoji's:
*1. Cruise Ship,
*2. Life vest,
*3. Life Saver (circle floatation device),
*4. Women wearing a big hat bathing suit and sunglasses tanning on beach (Princess cruises) G rated
5. Somebody Wake-boarding behind Princess cruise ship maybe
3.--Disney Logo Emoji's:
1. Mickey Mouse Ears
2. Minnie Mouse Ears (with bow)
3. Disney Glove (Reference pic below)
4. Disney Castle!
5. Disney Channel Ears! (Reference pic below)
4.--Chipotle Logo Emoji's:
3. Guacamole in a bowl (Include Text : I know guac is extra!)
4. Avocado (Text inside Avocado: I know guac is extra!)
5.--Target Logo Emoji's:
*1. Target Name tag (Must Include the name "Alex" in name tag)
*2. Shopping cart with target text and logo.
*3. Target gift Box
1. Monster Energy Can
2. Monster Energy Hat
3. Dirt Bike
4. Trophy Truck (off-road racing truck similar to dune buggy) with monster logo and an open window so people can put their faces in it like they're driving.
1. cars etc. Model: Carola (sedan) Camry(sedan) Tacoma(small truck)
2. fun logos incorporation etc
1. Lip Stick
2. high heels
3. Diva Sun Glasses
4. Nice Dress
5. Nice Mens Suit
9. --In and Out (popular burger restaurant in California)
1. burger (called a, "double double")
2. Text, "Animal Style" (a special way they prepare food)
10. --Coca Cola
1. bottle cap (with logo inside)
2. different colored coke bottles
4 coke bottle
1. ---Red Cross
1. rescue helicopter
3. French bull Dog
4. Dog leash
5. Water Bowl
3. --HRC (human rights campaign)
1. equal sign
3. rainbow colored heart
4. Peace sign fun colors
4. --City Of Hope
1. walking women and or man. Include text, "Walk For Hope" as well as logo, Walk For hope is City Of Hopes fundraiser walking event
2. Medical Dr. emoji
3. Strong muscle arm, (text "Beat Cancer")
4. Hand holding a heart (blue colors )
5. --Gentle Barn
4. Farm Animals with sunset in back
6. --National wildlife federation
4. Whale tale
7. --Wounded warriors.
1. Dog Tags
2. American flag with soldiers.
8. --Make a Wish
1. Child in a basket ball uniform next to Pro Basket ball payer
2. Happy children
3. Child Standing next to their empty wheel chair. Meaning (child can stand now)
9. --Boys and Girls Club
10. --American heart Association