Cómo will.griffiths comenzó su viaje en icono o botón
¿Cómo se te conoce?
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Juegos y recreación
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We are an online casino that offers gameplay in two virtual currencies:
a) Gold coins with which our users play slot machines / pokies, just for fun. b) Sweepstakes which enables our users to cash out their winnings.
Our target audience is broadly the USA with our largest representation within that being the 50+ female category.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
The casino is built around two different currencies that the user can play, so our UI needs to communicate:
a) There are different currencies available.
b) The currently active currency for that user.
c) The user can change between these at any point.
d) A clear call to action so the user knows how to change currency.
A tab system has been used in our UI top HUD to represent the two different currencies and which one is active. You can see this in the image attached to this brief - Gold Coins (gold) on the left, $weeps Cash (green) on the right).
We need a design to communicate c) & d) i.e. the fact that the user can change the currency and where they need to click to do this. This could take the form of a ‘switch’ under the logo although we are open to other ideas. The user would click this new function to change currencies (Although clicking the tabs would have the same result).
Some guidelines for the switch version of the design:
- Avoid green and gold as these colours are associated with the currencies already.
- Clear call to action - the user needs to know this is a currency switch and know they can press it.
- Ideally the state of the switch reinforces which currency is currently selected (gold or sweeps)
- Avoid using text on the button if possible.
- The context is a casino so designs that match this contextually will be given preference.
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte