Create Four distinct layers of one single icon to illustrate a levelling up system ( One icon - 4 levels) apply the same 4 levels to the second icon.( Level 1 is the lowest level, newbie level)
You will create:
- 4 distinct level badges for each of the 2 icons provided:
( Eg. Icon 1 "Meditation Club" has Level 1, 2, 3, 4 Badge)
( Eg. Icon 3 "Cycling Club" has Level 1, 2, 3, 4 Badge)
- Use 2-3 complementary colors for each badge pls see http://www.4squarebadges.com/ for color combinations
<p style="font-style: normal; line-height: 19px; font-family: sans-serif; ">- Use vibrate warm colours for the background ( students want to check out something that looks cool)
- Don't use any text inside the badge ( keep it abstract)
- the levels representation needs to be abstract, make sure that levels are different yet within a similar theme for each icon ( you can also use stars to differenciant levels)
- Outer Shape: circular ( you can have two layer is you want, the outer layer must be a circle the inside layer is put to you)
- Be creative and have fun with it!
Your Layers will be applied to over 1000 different icons!!