Help HomeTouch Design 16 Simple Buttons for Carer Profile Pages:
We require a designer to create badges / buttons for our carer profile pages.
See an example of a profile at the following link: http://myhometouch.com/carers/fulham/frank-a
(Icons will appear on the right hand side beneath languages section and will be about two to three times bigger than the size of the green tick)
The icons will convey a simple message that the customer should be able to quickly recognise on each carer’s page. The badges must be simple and clean. Minimising sharp edges or over-complicated design where possible. They should be circular. Pastel colour range. (see our logo colours aswell)
The buttons can be simple as a description of what the they represent will appear when the customer hovers over it - so text or complicated design is not necessary. However not too basic that the design suffers.
Code Academy Buttons offer a good example of the level simplicity we would like: https://www.codecademy.com/courses/…-angularjs
Attached is our logo and some designs that have gone on the website / blog which might provide some inspiration. Please look at our website.
Overall there are 16 buttons to create:
1) Total hours worked on the platform: 10+ , 50+, 100+, 200+, 500+, 1000+ (separate button for each hour, but same colours and design)
2) Courses Attender - attends regular courses at HomeTouch
3) Has a Car - simple enough.
4) Quick Responder - responds to clients messages quickly - I think a simple clock or stopwatch would be suitable for this.
5) Has a DBS / CRB check, this is a criminal records and background check.
6) Currently Available (for these three I think a simple calendar, currently available will have green days, limited availability, orange and no availability red) any better ideas please experiment.
7) Limited Availability
8) No Availability
9) On Holiday
10) Face to Face Interviewed - we interview every carer that goes on the site in our offices -fairly simple.
11) Has Carer Insurance