Cómo shannon.cumming comenzó su viaje en icono o botón
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Twothirds Water Inc.
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Twothirds Water is a Vancouver based company that has designed a simple, user-friendly water filtration device for families in developing countries.
Our product is a cylindrical shape and the water flows through the filters in the cylinder. The direction of flow is important as it will only filter the water effectively when used correctly.
The product design is complete and we are ready for manufacturing. Our final challenge is to create symbols that will indicate which way the product should be used so that people do not filter water in the wrong direction (which would not clean the water effectively).
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We need a pair of symbols that anybody can understand to mean “Drink” and “Don’t Drink”.
• The symbols need to be universally understandable.
• No words can be used because we don’t want to have to translate the words for each country we sell the product in.
• Our product is a solid color (charcoal black) and the symbols need to work with texture contrast only (no color).
• The symbols need to be fairly simple so that they are clear.
• The size of the symbols will be 8-10mm.
• The “Don’t Drink” symbol needs to be able to work on its own (i.e. independently of the “Drink” symbol, due to its positioning on the product).
• The “Don’t Drink” symbol needs to be like an alarm bell, so if someone starts to use the product backwards they realise quickly and turn it around.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte