Our client is creating new ways to sell ebooks .
One of these methods is with a “widget” that will reside on the web pages of other sites. I am including some examples we have done by hand.
When we create these widgets, we have a choice of specifying the following parameters:
• 1, 2 or 3 covers across
• 1 or 2 covers down
• Where to place the Metdadata/price / description and buy button (underneath or on the side)
• Include Search Box (yes/no)
• Background Color
• Logo Placement
Branding – and design
1) While we’ve designed a functioning mockup for the first phases, we need to have this professionally designed/renders to it will fit elegantly within a variety of different host pages.
2) We also would like to find a way to include some branding logos. Specifically, for 1World and its partner, PlayAnywhere. It should be tasteful, out of the way but present
3) You can redesign the entire widget – size, buy button characteristics, etc.
So – please unleash your creativity and send us some samples!!!
If it seems too busy for both logos, you can try treatments with one or the other…