Cómo greg sY comenzó su viaje en gráficos e ilustraciones
¿Cómo se te conoce?
The Flowers Of Hell
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Entretenimiento y bellas artes
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Trans-atlantic experimental orchestra
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Looking for someone to draw a variation of an Erte illustration that we'd like to use for the front cover of a forthcoming music EP. It should have an Art Nouveau look. Will need it supplied in a vector based format (might eventually come out on vinyl, 12 inch x 12 inch). Can supply you with a better version of The Flowers Of Hell's band logo, though probably could do with some help making it and the EP title look great (currently happy with the Dyer font used for the EP title, though open to suggestion, drop shadow, what have you.)
If you could give her more of a wistful distant look than the sort of dopey look and kissy lips on the Erte original. Also, her neck looks a bit too much like it's being strangled in the original. Can play around a little with her position, garmet, and amount of chest showing (not nude though). Main thing is for the face and hair to sort of melt off into a blonde coloured wave.
Just to clarify:
- We're looking for the mocked up image to be redrawn with the face changed - not looking for a different idea. Colour scheme should be just slightly altered.
- Must have an 20s art nouveau feel to it (Erte, Beardsley, Mucha); no manga/comic book/cartoon looking stuff
- The face must surreally melt off into the hair and by the top of the image the hair should have evolved into waves that aren't distinguishable as hair.
- Her clothing should be timeless, could be ancient greece, could be today somewhere.
- Upload with the beige background shows the style for the eyes. Mouth must be open. Expression should be one of singing wistfully, looking distant.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte