We're working on a fun, Christmas-themed mini-book called "10 Tips of Excellence from Santa's Elves."
This contest asks entrants to create an illustration for one of the tips: Always be on time.
We envision this illustration as something like elves preparing Santa's sleigh while a clock shows "0 hours remaining." Of course, you aren't limited to this vision, and we welcome alternative creative concepts representing the "always be on time" theme.
IMPORTANT NOTE BEFORE PARTICIPATING:
The winner also agrees to, and will be expected to create illustrations for, the remaining nine tips, listed below, and the book's cover, through a separate 99Designs contract:
- The joy of the work is the joy that others receive.
- Focus on creating a great experience.
- Deliver more than expected.
- Dress the part.
- Find out what people need—and then deliver it.
- Don’t let a closed door discourage you.
- Take pride in your work.
- Aim high—even if you aren't tall.
- Sometimes there's a long time from your hard work till you see the results.
The pay is $200 per illustration, so the winner of this contest will ultimately receive an additional $2,000 for completion of the project.