Cómo matt.ho comenzó su viaje en gráficos e ilustraciones
¿Cómo se te conoce?
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Servicios de Bodas
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Vector images will be used to cut out small table top wedding centerpieces to be used for an upcoming wedding.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Looking for a fun and whimsical vector image of a flower suitable for use with a CNC.
* The intent is to create a single free standing cutout to be used on wedding tables as the centerpiece
* Black and white only. Colors and shades of grey don't translate into being cut out
* Since the vector image will be used to cut from wood, all the elements in the image must be connecting.
* No element should be too thin as it will cause the cutout to break. Think thicker and less detailed.
* Vector lines must be solid. I've seen some vector programs that trace the outline of a curved shape so that rather than having a single outline, when you scale in you can see an inner line and an outer line.
Looking for something that will stand up on a table so the dimensions should be portrait, roughly 9:16. This contest includes creating a main design and then two very simple variations on the theme (so every wedding table doesn't look exactly the same)