Cómo UtahCleanEnergy comenzó su viaje en gráficos e ilustraciones
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Utah Clean Energy
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Utah Clean Energy is committed to creating a future that ensures healthy, thriving communities for all, empowered and sustained by clean energy
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We are looking for a visually appealing and informative infographic that will:
1 – Educate our audience about the effectiveness of a particular program – “Salt Lake Community Solar” that is making solar energy more affordable and accessible for homeowners (see attached graphic and logo).
2 – Express the positive environmental impacts this program has on reducing greenhouse gas emissions and protecting our environment.
3 – This is a community-centered program that empowers homeowners with clean, sustainable and affordable solar energy.
Specific data/copy we would like to incorporate (designer has discretion on how much of the below to include):
- Community solar makes going solar simple, streamlined and fun.
- Through Salt Lake Community Solar 64 households are getting solar on their roofs. By joining together to make a bulk purchase, these homeowners saved an average of 40% on their solar systems.
- These solar systems are set to produce 324,800 kilowatt-hours of electricity each year.
- That’s equivalent to planting 5,876 trees* or taking 48 cars* off the road each year.
- New solar homeowners are avoiding 11,624,268* pounds of carbon dioxide emissions over the 25 years.
o Those CO2 emissions could fill the Utah State Capitol building 4 times
o Or 1,173 Olympic swimming pools
o Or 3 trillion Big Gulps
o Those CO2 emissions could fill a football field almost a third of a mile high
o Or fill 43,000 shipping containers. If stretched end-to-end, the line of shipping containers would be 328 miles long. It would stretch from Salt Lake City to St. George, and continue for 20 miles past St. George.
The attached art is to give direction in regards to color and font preferences. Font - Metta Plus Bold Roman.
In addition to be easily understandable, we hope this info graphic can also excite our audience about the importance of clean energy to our environment. There should be an emotional connection to the program and its environmental benefits. In addition, Utah Clean Energy will be using this as a tool to communicate our effectiveness in tackling environmental issues and driving clean energy change. For more information about the program, go to http://mycommunitysolar.org/
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte